Only global GAS & OIL EXCLUSIVE, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Compliant
RESUME WRITING SERVICE!
Free Lifetime Storage • Unlimited Online Support
- Cover Letter is included at no charge!
- We provide you with Master Drafts in 3 File Types, with clear instructions for submitting your new ATS Compatible Resume online (.DOC, .PDF, ATS.doc)
Simple three-step process:
1. Place order
2. Follow given instructions in providing us with your resume information
3. Proofread Resume and download Final Drafts for use
Receive a FREE second resume of equal value or a FREE LinkedIn profile optimization with the purchase of a package 3 or higher, until May 27th. If you have more than one career target and you prefer us to customize a second resume for you – you can opt for a free second resume over the free LinkedIn profile. To set this up, simply order this package (or any package at service level 3, 4, 5 or 6) and we will be in touch within one business day to verify with you if you prefer the second resume or the LinkedIn profile. *Discount code not required. Promo will be removed from the website once we have filled the 25 spots.
Choose This Package If:
You're an individual who requires an ATS compliant resume in order to overcome (or prevent) prolonged unemployability or who needs a competitive advantage by increasing your ATS score
You are presently utilizing a resume that is NOT ATS compliant (such as PDF, etc.) or a resume with a score too low to result in significant employment offers
You're hoping to earn roughly $50-$60K/year+, or a day pay rate of $400 - $600 / day
You're a Gas and Oil or mining professional, such as Roughneck, Wellsite Supervisor, Driller, Motorman, Health & Safety Professional, Engineer, etc.
You're seriously looking for new opportunities, contracts, or employment local or abroad (Canada, USA, Saudi, UK, NZ, Australia, Middle East, Texas, etc.)
• Create or Upgrade a High Impact ATS Resume with 2 Custom Keyword Sections
• *This is our first Professional, ATS Resume Writing and Design option
• Typically used by Experienced Earners (3-5 years experience)