Only global GAS & OIL EXCLUSIVE, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Compliant
RESUME WRITING SERVICE!
Free Lifetime Storage • Unlimited Online Support
• Research & Create an ATS Optimized Resume with 4 Keyword Sections
• This is our most common Gas and Oil Resume Writing Service
• Typically used by Mid-Supervisory Level Earners (5-10 Years Experience)
Receive a FREE second resume of equal value or a FREE LinkedIn profile optimization with the purchase of a package 3 or higher, until May 27th. If you have more than one career target and you prefer us to customize a second resume for you – you can opt for a free second resume over the free LinkedIn profile. To set this up, simply order this package (or any package at service level 3, 4, 5 or 6) and we will be in touch within one business day to verify with you if you prefer the second resume or the LinkedIn profile. *Discount code not required. Promo will be removed from the website once we have filled the 25 spots.
Choose This Package If:
You're an individual who requires an ATS compliant resume in order to overcome (or prevent) prolonged unemployability or who needs a competitive advantage by moderately increasing your ATS score
You are presently utilizing a resume that is NOT ATS compliant (such as PDF, etc.) or a resume with a score too low to result in significant employment offers
You're expecting to earn roughly $60-$85K/year+, or a day pay rate of $500 - $1000 / day
You're a Gas and Oil or mining professional, such as Rig Manager, Drilling Consultant, Sole Proprietor, Pipeline Consultant, Contractor, Safety Consultant, or Superintendent, etc.
You're seriously looking for new opportunities, contracts, or employment local or abroad (Canada, USA, Saudi, UK, NZ, Australia, Middle East, Texas, etc.)
- Cover Letter is included at no charge!
- We provide you with Master Drafts in 3 File Types, with clear instructions for submitting your new ATS Compatible Resume online (.DOC, .PDF, ATS.doc)
Simple three-step process:
1. Place order
2. Follow given instructions in providing us with your resume information
3. Proofread Resume and download Final Drafts for use